We are pleased to announce that the first webinar as part of the Sjogren’s Capabilities Building Program Webinar 1 leave behinds was a success! We thank all members who were able to attend as your lively engagement was greatly appreciated. For those who were unable to join us, the Webinar featured guest expert speaker, Ravi Ruparel from Platform Worldwide, and our own Katy Antonopoulou, who covered external communications to the public and tactical ways to leverage digital media in order to raise awareness about Sjogren’s.
During the webinar, Ravi explored digital marketing and creativity, covering topics such as:
- Importance of a social media strategy and creativity in human connections
- Practical tips to improve digital marketing and be more creative
- Inspiring ways to raise awareness of Sjogren’s
Katy addressed the importance of partnering with the media to raise awareness, covering:
- How to build media relations
- How to enhance public relations content
- Essential tips for developing successful engagement with the public
As a follow-up, our speakers have kindly put together the key takeaways from the Webinar in the below presentation, available for your review and use. Please let us know if you have any questions. We hope to see you once again at the next Webinar as part of the program, please stay tuned for more information about the ongoing series to be continued in 2023.
The webinar in 6 languages
(English, French, Greek, Portuguese, Finnish and Spanish) is available οn our YouTube Channel.
We are wishing you all a wonderful holiday season!